Sunday, 22 December 2013

How to Heal Fungal and Parasite Infections with Paul Chek

I love Paul Chek, he's one of the most on to it, balanced, holistically approached and not-afraid-to-drop-a-truth-bomb guy I know (well not personally, but you get the idea). 

He's been around the fitness, nutrition, lifestyle circle for many years now and has amazing books, DVDs, programs and runs Holistic Lifestyle Coach training. His classic book, 'How to Eat, Move and Be Healthy' is one I refer to often.

In my efforts to heal up and restore my tummy ecology and my health I've come across these (props to Sean Croxton at Underground Wellness for also being awesome)... It's a 5 part video series with some info about healing fungal and parasite infections from Paul's latest masterpiece - some we've heard before, some stuff we may not want to admit... 

He covers diet, mindset, why we get parasites and fungal infections, emotional stuff and why these situations can be used as teachers. 

Give it a watch:

Part #1 - Link Here 

Part #2 - Link Here

Part #3 - Link Here

Part #4 - Link Here

Part #5 - Link Here

If you want to buy the DVD (no affiliation, just passionate sharing) you can get that over in the Chek store here :-)



2 comments:

  1. Similar symptoms as you.

    My journey to heal started 10 months ago. This has helped me:

    Paleo AIP
    Low FODMAP (Monash got an iphone app that i recommend)
    Fasting for 24 hours once every 15 days
    Stress management
    Liver and bone broths at least once per week
    Less than 100g/carbs per day
    No starchy foods on most days
    Home made tumeric/ginger tea, fresh,no dried spices.
    FMT


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's pretty much what I describe here:

      http://bighealthventures.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/a-day-in-life-what-gut-healing-diet.html

      I'm glad you've found something that works for you :-)

      Delete